my first jr. gent

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from laurie sullivan

Status
Not open for further replies.
first, this is the first pen in weeks thanks to work. this is my first jr gent., rhodium with cocobolo. it sure felt great to turn something. i like the kit and will sneeze over the wood. oh well......

laurie

DSC01105600x450.jpg

DSC01104600x450.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

I love the color of the wood. Great job. Can you tell us what type finish you put on it??? And how. What would a pen like that sell for if you do not mind me asking???

thanks,

i sanded it as fine as i could get it. then applied 2 coats of CA, use a auto metal wax with 6000mm and then 2 coats of shellawax with 8000mm and then buffed it. i'm going to try and get $100.00 for it. we'll see if i get it.

laurie

kiddo

Originally posted by laurie sullivan
<br />thanks,

i sanded it as fine as i could get it. then applied 2 coats of CA, use a auto metal wax with 6000mm and then 2 coats of shellawax with 8000mm and then buffed it. i'm going to try and get $100.00 for it. we'll see if i get it.

laurie

I'd ask more than $100.00 for it... Looks like your work on that would command more cash.

Rob

Laurie, outstanding work. The hardware and cocobolo work perfectly together in my view. You certainly should be able to get your asking price for this beautiful pen. Thanks for posting.

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom