My first full watch parts pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from brownsfn2

brownsfn2

I am really hoping to improve on this. This is my first try at doing a full watch parts pen complete with dial. I now know how tedious and time consuming the work can be. It is fun and creative though. Hoping to improve upon this in a few more I have planned. Thanks for any feedback.

View in Gallery

View in Gallery

View in Gallery

View in Gallery

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jcm71

Flat out gorgeous pen for a first effort. In the second photo down it looks like the nib may not be pressed all the way in. I see some air there. Also in the top photo, it looks like you may have a slight out of round issue, again at the nib.

brownsfn2

Flat out gorgeous pen for a first effort. In the second photo down it looks like the nib may not be pressed all the way in. I see some air there. Also in the top photo, it looks like you may have a slight out of round issue, again at the nib.

Thanks for the feedback. I usually do a better assembly job in pushing those together. I was just excited and rushed it. Easily fixed. The first picture does make it look out of round. I was just slightly proud of the part though since I was too worried about turning too thin. I need to improve in a few areas. Thanks!

Top Bottom