My First FP

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Gary Max

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Max

Well here goes something new for us. I am going to add FP's to our inventory. We have had several requests at shows for them. So I finally broke down and spent the extra bucks and will give then a try. Thanks to Anthony for the help figureing out how these things work---Hay--you just don't see FP's that much in Kentucky. Anyway I went with the Baron's--Thanks BB---this is the first--- made from Amboyna Burl---thanks Lou. Gee with all the help I got---I sure hope they sell--hehehehe.

200511180596_fpone.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenWorks

Very nice Gary, Ky, will never be the same [:D]

I suggest you write with one first, so you know which end to show your client and you can't be a FP conasour till you get ink all over your hands and shirt [:D]

alamocdc

Dontcha just love Amboyna? Great looking pen, Gary! I was a bit worried about them selling as well and didn't sell my first one until I started carrying one as my daily writer. I hadn't written w/one in about 30 years until then and remember not liking it much. I bought it as more of a novelty if I remember and it was probably a cheapo. I love my Jr. Gent though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom