My first fountain.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from bloodhound

bloodhound

Well i had my first request for a fountain pen. It is however a kit. So, it seems a kit is a kit is a kit. But i was a little nervous because i quoted him a price and he didnt even twitch at it. So, this is also my first $100 pen. How did i do? I will take any comments - or +. The design was also requested. He printed a pic off of line. and asked if i could do it.

1 pen.jpg

2 pen.jpg

IMG_0571.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bloodhound

The kit is a baron from berea. And I didn't make the stand for the customer. But I sent him a picture of the pen on the stand and he asked for it as well. So for $20 he got the stand as well.

bloodhound

Thank you for your comments. They mean more coming from people who also make pens and know the effort that can go into a pen

magpens

Lovely looking pen !! Excellent design and workmanship !! Congratulations to you.

How did you finish it ? .... CA ? ... Oh, and what woods did you use, please ?

Last edited:

ChiTown56

While I am a newbie; I am blown away! That is one fantastic looking pen. It would be very interesting to hear how you went about making that Beautiful piece!

tgsean

Hey that's an awesome pen. For 120 dollars, that's a steal both pen and stand. You've put in a lot of work mate, and segmented too!! Really well done.

Top Bottom