My first engraving from Jen/Mike

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from hockeyref

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeyref

This is the first pen that I have had engraved and I am extremely happy with it. Jen and Mike were great to deal with and did a great job on the pen. This pen isn't anyting fancy. I usually use the 10K kits from Craft supplies but I had some extra 24k PSI slimlines laying around. The blank is clear stabilized maple burl. I made the pen just to make it and really didn't intend to sell it. A friend at work liked it better then some of my nicer pens and her father-in-laws b-day is this month. I had another centerband on the pen but she really wanted the black centerband because the clip has the black stripe down the middle. I was reluctant to give in because the black centerband isn't the same size as the one I had on there and there is a slight lip in the transition. But of course, I lost an argument with a woman again, I can't think of a time that I've ever won one.

20058911424_IMG_0735.jpg

20058911451_IMG_0738.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
That is a nice looking pen and the wood is exceptional. The engraving by Jen & Mike really set this off. I know the Father will be proud to carry & share this one..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom