My first corian pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Band Saw Box

Band Saw Box

Passed Away Dec 8, 2021
In Memoriam
I have to thank Mike (aka navycop) for teaching me and supplying the coiran so I could turn this pen. Corian is really nice to turn and finish. I used my PSI pen ginie which did a great job. I'm going to have to check with some of the local counter shop to see if I can get some scraps. Any and all comments are welcome.

Attachments

• IMG_0004.jpg
    IMG_0004.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

lorbay

I have to thank Mike (aka navycop) for teaching me and supplying the coiran so I could turn this pen. Corian is really nice to turn and finish. I used my PSI pen ginie which did a great job. I'm going to have to check with some of the local counter shop to see if I can get some scraps. Any and all comments are welcome.
Don't see it didn't happen
Lin

Dale Parrott

Nice Pen, I enjoy turning Corian as well. There are pen blanks on E-bay cheap if you like to shop that way. I did go to a local cabinet shop and what I got were obsolete samples of all different colors. Don't forget to take a pen with you for the proprietor and good luck.

Band Saw Box

Passed Away Dec 8, 2021
In Memoriam
Sorry Mike I thought I had put that in the post, and that was the most important part. I may have to take you up on the offer for more practice.

Jim Burr

Banned
Nice job Dan!! Corian can be a ton of fun...an entire pen or for segments. Don't forget stopper application. Ya done great!!

Top Bottom