wildphoto

Not too sure if I will do another one, kinda drab.Maybe a dyed Cobra
skin would look better.
Thanks for looking.
Jack

200614192156_DSC01634sm.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jpick22

JACK! ARE YOU NUTS? That is one beautiful pen - the natural color of the particular skin you selected. I find it quite classy. Hey Jack - even the other skins I've seen could be considered kinda drab - and browninsh or greyish (except maybe the Coral snake).

Every pen doesn't need to be a rainbow of colors, tho granted, some dyed snake skins look great; however, I prefer something looking natural, when it comes to skins. And I have to believe that ourdoorsman or hunter would prefer the natural color to something dyed.

I'm very impressed with that pen - AND THE SKIN YOU SELECTED.

iT AIN'T drab - it's a snake!

Jay

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Jack,

In case you don't know it, getting this kind of response from Jay is virtually unheard of!! If I ever get one like this from Jay it will be framed and hung on the wall!

I'm not usually a fan of snakeskin pens due to my ophiophobia (yes I had to look it up) but I like the starkly natural look of this pen.

Good Job.

Originally posted by jpick22
<br />JACK! ARE YOU NUTS? That is one beautiful pen - the natural color of the particular skin you selected. I find it quite classy. Hey Jack - even the other skins I've seen could be considered kinda drab - and browninsh or greyish (except maybe the Coral snake).

Every pen doesn't need to be a rainbow of colors, tho granted, some dyed snake skins look great; however, I prefer something looking natural, when it comes to skins. And I have to believe that ourdoorsman or hunter would prefer the natural color to something dyed.

I'm very impressed with that pen - AND THE SKIN YOU SELECTED.

iT AIN'T drab - it's a snake!

Jay

rtgleck

I'm really really not a fan of the snake pens either due to the reason's mentioned above but that has a great look to it. It actually looks somewhat like a honeycomb which is also an interesting idea... Hmmmmm

thetalbott4

If it were me, I would be standing on the corner yelling at passing cars, "LOOK WHAT I DID!!". I like the look. I'm a fan of the snake pens though.

mrcook4570

Send that drab looking pen to me and I'll make sure no one ever associates that pen with you [;)]. I wouldn't want it to negatively affect your reputation [:p]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom