My first Cigar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jcollazo

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcollazo

I turned this one a few days ago to get away from the slimlines. It's Macasser Ebony with a satin pearl kit. I used Deft Danish Oil (2 coats)and TSW just before assembly.

200642964011_jc1cigar.jpg

Thanks for looking

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Randy_

Originally posted by jcollazo
<br />.....Never give in, never give in, never, never, never, never, in nothing, great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense. -- Winston Churchill

Was Churchill ever married??[:D]

jcollazo

Originally posted by Randy_
<br />
Originally posted by jcollazo
<br />.....Never give in, never give in, never, never, never, never, in nothing, great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense. -- Winston Churchill

Was Churchill ever married??[:D]

Yeah, he was (Clementine Hozier) but that never stop him from opening his mouth[B)]

gerryr

Looks like a nice job on the pen. It looks like you used natural sunlight through a window for the photo. Natural sunlight is usually pretty harsh. Natural sunlight will work but you need to use a reflector so it isn't shining directly on the pen. White foam core board makes pretty good reflectors. I think there's an article in the library about using reflectors with natural light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom