My first Cebloplast pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from JohnGreco

JohnGreco

As if pen making wasn't addictive enough, now I've discovered the beauty of cebloplast and it's all I can think about. I acquired some Blue Ice Mazzucchelli ceblo and posted a quick iPhone pic of it to my FB fan page. Within minutes it generated a custom order that I am happy to share here. Slow and steady wins the race with this, and it is probably the most beautiful material I've ever worked with. Looking forward to using some others I've gotten a hold of recently :)

The hardware is black titanium (customer's choice) with the 2 micron gold plate. I reverse painted the blank hand mixed combination of mostly white with slight hints of blue and green until it was a perfect match. I usually take my pictures at night in a totally dark room so my apologies for the shot not being as good as I'm sure it could have been. C & C are welcome.

Attachments

• Blue Ice Cebloplast CO1a.jpg
    Blue Ice Cebloplast CO1a.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 389
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

turncrazy43

That blue ice mazz is beautiful material. It certainly looks great on that piece. I am sure your customer was ,very pleased. Have done some with that material and as you say slow is the word of the day when working with that material. Very nice.

Top Bottom