My first cartridge pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dave_M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave_M

Finished it just in time. This is a 30 06 cartridge pen with a rattlesnake upper. I made this one for my brother's Christmas present. He lives for hunting & fishing so I know he'll really appreciate it. Feedback from you guys is always welcome.
Thanks,

tn_IMG_1275.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

cowchaser

Poop on the pen (looks great) I want the Kimber. Best qualification round I ever shot was with a Kimber 45. 100 out of 100 back to 50 yards.

About the pen though. What kind of rattle snake is that. I know what diamond backs look like, but not fimiliar with all of them.

cowchaser

Poop on the pen (looks great) I want the Kimber. Best qualification round I ever shot was with a Kimber 45. 100 out of 100 back to 50 yards.

About the pen though. What kind of rattle snake is that. I know what diamond backs look like, but not fimiliar with all of them.

Dave_M

Hey Dustin,
It's the Prairie Rattlesnake cast in Alumilite that Bruce119 is selling in the classifieds. It has a silvery sage-green tint to it in the shade and the sunlight brings out a rich gold tone mixed in the silvery sage. It's very nice stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom