My first Cactus

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from sigge

sigge

This is my first Cactus bought from Turntex. I have only made 5-6 pens or so but I am really enjoying it so far. Imagine if you can live on this hobby :) That would be the dream :)

Any comments are welcome

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 351
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 227
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 232
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 192
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jasontg99

Looks great. You kind of lose the pen in the black background though. On a side note, I have been to Malta! I wish I could say I made it past the bars though. Oh well, maybe next time.

jasontg99

Thanks everyone... Glad you like it. You have been to Malta? What do you mean "past the bars"?

I was in Malta in 2005 during my first deployment. As far as exploring the rest of Malta, well, we never made it past the bars. We did do a jeep tour, which was pretty cool. But when you get off work at 4 PM you don't have much time to do anything else besides go to the bars. Hence, never made it past the bars.

sigge

Haha now i understood :) At first I thought you meant you had to spend the night behind bars. Like you ended up in jail or something haha. Ok yea we have a good amount of bars here :) I am sure you enjoyed them :)

sigge

I had my honeymoon in Malta in 1990 and I really liked the country and the people, the cactus pen you have made is gorgeous!

I am glad you liked it. Alot has happened in the 8 years I have lived here. Imagine since you were here :)

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Good looking pen, Johan! BTW, did you get the gift certificate I sent? Just making sure since I did not hear back from you and did not want it to get stuck in a spam filter somewhere.

Top Bottom