My first barons

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from sparhawk

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparhawk

The first is a 24k gold rollerball wrapped in amboyna burl with desert ironwood burl segments sandwiched by aluminum coke can.

200811564759_altseg1.jpg

200811564831_altseg2.jpg

20081156492_altseg3.JPG

The next one is a chrome fountain pen in Blackwood. If the light hits it just right you can see some nice grain patterns(chatoyance?:DTrivia of the day) but my photo skills need some improving.(May not be all my skills, some may be equipment;))

20081156538_altblack1.jpg

200811565338_altblack2.jpg

20081156549_altblack3.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sparhawk

They are both finished in poly. Still havent got the ca thing down yet.Steve i have been busy trying to find your cool blocks(guy at woodcraft said he didnt know which ones were for a grizzly)so i havent had a lot of time for pens.[}:)]Also having to keep up with the penturners contests,daily trivia,ugly pencontest,maybe liars contest,best article,featured pen contaest! Whew! full calendar. You should join in.[;)]

RollTide

Hugo.....I'm not worthy of entering any contests. My ugliest pen isn't even good enough. Don't worry about the cool blocks. Don't put yourself out looking for them. If you get to woodcraft again before I do I need the 1/2" x 1/2" blocks. I may be going out there friday anyway.

re-rail.....I like the Barons. You did a good job on'em.

sparhawk

I felt so bad about not getting your cool blocks I went out and bought myself a band saw that doesnt have cool blocks just so i could see how you feel.(THe Rigid 14" from home depot) all i can say is SWEEEEET![}:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom