My First Baron & Corn Cob

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from bajacrazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

bajacrazy

Turning a corn cob for the first time was an awesome experience. My employee’s thought I was absolutely out of my mind, walking into the shop this morning with corn cob in hand. Of course this got there attention they just had to ask what I intended to do with this corn cob. When I explained my intentions they darn near fell over from laughing so hard. Anyway long story short they’re not laughing quite as hard now.:D

2005118203150_corn.jpg

I just want to thank all that shared bits of information about turning corn cobs. If it wasn’t for the IAP and it members I would never be able to accomplish this. Thanks to you all this task was alot easier than I thought. I had so much fun doing it I have several more ready to start. Hopefully I will get better each time I do one.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

elody21

As soon as the snow melts and I can get to the corncobs that the squirrels are done with I have to try this!
Very nice pen!!!

Fred in NC

Brian, that is a very corny pen !!! Hehe, I won't tell what somebody said to me about corn cob pens... Had nothing to do with the men in the little white coats,... or maybe it did !!!

Nice job, Brian !!!

woodpens

Neat looking pen, Brian. You can market it as the Redneck Gentleman. [:D] The redneck pens I have sold so far were made from fat lighter. They were dual purpose. You could take them camping, and start your fire with them. Of course, they wouldn't be much good for writing after that. [;)]

Evan

Good story Brian. Everyone should turn one at least one corncob (I haven't done one before)... it looks so nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom