my first acrylic pen!! (pics are fixed now!!)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from RonInSpringTX

RonInSpringTX

ok, dudes & dudettes, here's my first acrylic. Why didn't anyone tell me it was this easy?? geeez!! I hope you like as much as I enjoyed turning/finishing it. My wife said "WOW" ...UGH, guess she has a new pen added to her arsenal:( She's cutting into my profit damit!! (1 outta 5 pens is hers??? BS!!![:0] ) Well, lemme know what ya think, I would've liked a silver/satin or even rhodium hardware on it, but, alas, I didn't have any. After seeing this, she said go buy some!! lol[}:)]hmm, she thinks that's all I'll buy?? hehehe.
later y'all

200822903531_bwacrylic01.jpg.jpg

20082290360_bwacrylic02.jpg.jpg

200822903639_bwacrylic03.jpg.jpg

20082290372_bwacrylic04.jpg.jpg

Hope the pics are okay, will be back later, (she told me to order some of the satin/rhodium kits for whatever... woohoo:D
I still wanna post pics of my shop, is there a thread? or should I start a new one???
later & thanx

Ronnie

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sparhawk

Ron when you get where you can post pics there is a thread in the shops, jigs, fixtures, and tools forum with everyones shops. May be back a page or two.

MDWine

While the pictures don't show up, I'm certain CAV will appreciate your proper use of the SOUTHERN PLURAL ... "All Y'all".... [:p] nicely done!

Can't wait to see the pics!

BDKS

200822885611_b%20w%20acrylic04.jpg

Take the spaces out of the file name and upload again. the %20 s in the file name are spaces to the server.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
YOU have underscores (____)in your file names.

Forum software will not allow that!!! Or any other "special characters".

Dan_F

Hey Ron---Looking good, big improvement with the photo setup and result as well. That kit really works well with acrylics.

Dan

RonInSpringTX

thanks for all the comments (once the pics got fixed, duh on my part, should've known better than to add an & to the pic title!![:p])
anyways, gotta finish another cigar pencil (longan wood from Chris/Hawaii on here) for my wife's boss (female, think she didn't want Brenda, my wife to have a better pencil than hers!!!) If you saw my previous shot of my wife's pencil, in the cigar style, what would y'all charge for such a piece. It's a $14 kit from PSI, wasn't that difficult to turn (on my wife's anyway!) or finish. I told her to tell her boss $45.... is that about right, just curious. thanx for the input y'all.
later, Ronnie

Top Bottom