My First Acrylic Blank and Wall Street II Stylus

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Band Saw Box

Band Saw Box

Passed Away Dec 8, 2021
In Memoriam
Hello All
This is the first acrylic blank. It a royal blue from Woodcraft and the kit is a Wall Street II Chrome with stylus I goy for use with my tablet, I have another stylus but I keep misplacing it I'm hoping with the blue it will show up better. I really enjoyed turning this blank really easy with my PSI pen genie. I wet sanded from 1500 - 12000 MM and then used Hut Ultra Gloss Plastic Polish. I'm planning on doing more acrylic blanks they are really fun. As always and all comments are welcome.

Attachments

• IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 332
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

08K.80

I like blue pens.:biggrin:
That looks like there is some purple in it too.

TwoCatsPens

Very nice. I did a PSI Executive in gold with that exact same blank and the next day somebody bought it for their son who is going into the Coast Guard.

You do good work.

Steve

ironman123

You are really branching out and trying all kinds of stuff Dan. They are all fun and great learning experiences. You are doing a great job.

Ray

Band Saw Box

Passed Away Dec 8, 2021
In Memoriam
Thanks for the nice comments. It's a really stylus, Evelyn use it with the tablet and now she want one of her own, she told me she saw some nice acrylic blanks at Woodcraft the other day, I guess we be getting some this weekend.

Airbear77

I am like you, I always lose them. I get them through my work so I have them laying everywhere. I need to make a nice one. Very nice stylus!

Band Saw Box

Passed Away Dec 8, 2021
In Memoriam
Thanks for all the great comments. Bean-counter I did not paint the blank or the tube I thought about it but after seeing how dark the blank was I didn't feel the need. But I need to learn how.

Top Bottom