My first acrylic!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Drstrangefart

Drstrangefart

37938_113400465386694_100001502242963_96115_3028939_n.jpg
This is some red acrylic. I used a gunmetal slimline kit. Dad gifted me with my own pen turning rig yesterday. It's seen almost constant use since.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jim Smith

I'm with Skye on this one. I realize that there is a proud, future owner for every pen, but the fat pens especially in acrylic look "over inflated" to me. Just my opinion. Nice job though on the pen.

Jim Smith

Drstrangefart

To each his own, I guess. I love the double teardrop, and I have really overdeveloped hands, so yes I like the fat body pens. I've turned a couple of narrow bodies, but wasn't too satisfied. If someone makes a fat chick joke here, it's probably true. Was THAT out loud? And I was indeed using micromesh.

wb7whi

I like a fatter pen but most folks I sell to prefer the slim slimline. Most boring pen one can make.

I do try to maintain the angle moving from the nib to the blank though and that will make for a slimmer fat pen :)

ThePenWizard

Everyone has to start somewhere and I think your on the right track. You should have seen my first pen (I got it locked up do in the dungeon, so it won't get out.) keep up the good work.
Joe

Top Bottom