My First $300 Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Grizz

Grizz

Banned
Elvis is back in the building. This is a commissioned piece for a die hard Elvis fan. It is a Jr Emperor with Alt Ivory blanks. I put the photo work together and sheet music (Can't Stop Falling In Love) together and Ken Nelson did my engraving. Along the bottom of the pen is an exact replica of Elvis' Signature.

I couldn't decide what photo's I liked... Black velvet background or the white. So I'm putting up several photo's.

Attachments

• Elvis Pen 1.jpg
    Elvis Pen 1.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 309
  • Elvis Pen 4.jpg
    Elvis Pen 4.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 297
  • Elvis Pen 8.jpg
    Elvis Pen 8.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 281
  • Elvis Pen aa.jpg
    Elvis Pen aa.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 192
  • Elvis Pen 2.jpg
    Elvis Pen 2.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Congratulations Grizz , that is some beautiful work both by you and Ken . I suggest you stand by for more orders . Thanks for sharing .

Woodlvr

Absolutely beautiful Grizz. Unfortunately SWMBO saw your creation and loved your work. Now guess what she wants? Keep up the great work and best of luck in your sales. Maybe you could contact the Elvis "reps" and get more pens commissioned, I bet that there are quite a few Elvis fans who would be interested.

Last edited:

jhs494

Outstanding work all the way around! Congratulations. I am sure your customer will be very pleased.
IMHO The pen shows up better on the white background.
Thank you very much for sharing it with us!

jttheclockman

Photo #4 got my vote. Excellent work but $300 is way too cheap. That is a $500 pen from what I have seen. Great kit match.

JohnU

Outstanding! A Work of Art!

you know... it wouldnt take long to pay for an engraver, making pens of that sell for that kind of money!

Top Bottom