My Fanciest to Date

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from faas

faas

Since I started pen turning, I think I'm at just over 100 pens made and I finally ventured into the world of higher end pens. This one turned out nicely! Hopefully I can build a client base for this price point and higher; I really enjoyed making it!

spalted pecan_majestic jr_CA-0132.jpg

jttheclockman

Looks good. Now please take this as a suggestion only and you do what you feel is right but when especially higher end kits such as that, loose the bulge. make it a straight bushing to bushing shape and it will look even classier. Always look at the professional pens such as the Mont Blancs. No bulges. Some people put the slightest of bulge in them but for my money I do not like the bulge. Now this is my opinion and my opinion alone so as i said do as you wish. Nice pen choice. good luck. Happy Turning.

faas

Looks good. Now please take this as a suggestion only and you do what you feel is right but when especially higher end kits such as that, loose the bulge. make it a straight bushing to bushing shape and it will look even classier. Always look at the professional pens such as the Mont Blancs. No bulges. Some people put the slightest of bulge in them but for my money I do not like the bulge. Now this is my opinion and my opinion alone so as i said do as you wish. Nice pen choice. good luck. Happy Turning.

Thanks for the suggestion! I've found myself doing less and less, but I will certainly try a straight one to see how it turns out.

jttheclockman

Thanks for the suggestion! I've found myself doing less and less, but I will certainly try a straight one to see how it turns out.

If you do post them side by side and take a poll:)

Top Bottom