My early morning this week

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from apple320

apple320

Not being able to sleep much these days I have been in the shop by 6:30 am and this was the result of this week. A nice little bulb filler

IMG_2532.jpg

IMG_2533.jpg

IMG_2530.jpg

IMG_2534.jpg

IMG_2535.jpg

IMG_2536.jpg

IMG_2537.jpg

IMG_2538.jpg

Sorry about so many pics but I was taking them as I moved through the build.

Chris

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Timebandit

Nice!! You beat me to it Chris!! I have some of these in red, blue and green. Will get around to them eventually!! Nice job!

IPD_Mr

Well I was going to ask why you switched the dropper from a white one to a black on in the final picture, until I saw you filled it with ink. I am just glad I caught that be fore I posted it. :redface: Next time use a red ink with that pen!

Thanks for sharing Chris, as usual your posts are educational.

Last edited:

drgoretex

Beautiful and fascinating! Thanks for posting the 'process' pics!! Very enjoyable, and a very nice pen in the end!

Ken

mrburls

Hi Chris, so that's how this blank looks when doing a kitless pen. It leaves a little more of the red pattern then when doing a kited pen. But with the kited pen you can reverse paint. Is this possible to reverse paint with a kitless pen?

Nice work

Keith "mrburls"

apple320

Hi Chris, so that's how this blank looks when doing a kitless pen. It leaves a little more of the red pattern then when doing a kited pen. But with the kited pen you can reverse paint. Is this possible to reverse paint with a kitless pen?

Nice work

Keith "mrburls"

Thank you very much

I don't think you could as the ink may not get along with the paint and I am not sure what paint you would use on the acrylic.
At least you are able to see the working of the pen which some people like.

Top Bottom