My December Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from propencity

propencity

Pens I worked on this past month. Thanks for looking and Happy New Year to all.

Acrylic Black with Orange segments with Jowo #6. I used 10mm tap/die to join the segments to the body, 14mm tap/die for cap to barrel. I prefer the straight lines and flush join between cap and barrel. A shorter pen measuring 5.25 inches when capped.

Black Ti Zen with Masur Birch

Lava Explosion with Jowo #6, blank from Exotic Blanks. A bigger pen at 6 inches when capped, I used 15mm tap/die for cap to barrel. Not Postable. Beautiful blank with swirls of blue, orange, black, grey.

This blank also bought from Exotic Blanks. I believe its called Blue Moonlight? This time with clip.

Cotton Club blank with Bock #6 Nib. 14mm flush cap to barrel. Could probably use a extra thread or 2 for the housing.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wizard

Absolutely beautiful set of pens Mark!! How did you like working with Eugene's Lava Explosion blanks? I really like them for kitless work. Happy New Years!
Doc:)

propencity

Hey Doc,
Thanks for the kind words. My first time working on a Lava Explosion blank and I really like it. I thought it was easy to work with. Had no trouble at all. And absolutely beautiful blank. Only thing with this pen, I cut more threads on the barrel (for the cap) than I should have. It takes almost five turns to close it. Good to hear from you.

Mark

Woodguy95

Your pens look awesome I really like them. I will defeneatly needs some tips on kitless pen making in order to achieve such beautiful pens

Top Bottom