MY COLLECTION

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Smitty37

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
A few people have asked to get a look at my collection all together. Here they are as didplayed in my office...they are seen by anyone who walks in the front door of my house. At some point I will get them all out and lay them out for a group photo but this gives you an idea....

Attachments

• SMITTYS PEN COLLECTION.jpg
    SMITTYS PEN COLLECTION.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 495
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

76winger

Very nice collection Smitty are most of those from the kits that I've seen in past postings where you've sent out to different folks to make one for you?

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Very nice collection Smitty are most of those from the kits that I've seen in past postings where you've sent out to different folks to make one for you?
Some are those, others I provided a single kit and the turner did the rest, that includes some of the best I have, a PITH swap, a couple gifts from folks I sent Troop pens too, a swap with an Aussie, a couple where I bought the blanks at the IAP birthday bash auctions and had someone turn them for me... I get them all different ways. I believe I turned two of them.

I have a picture of each, that identifies who turned it and their id.

76winger

Some are those, others I provided a single kit and the turner did the rest, that includes some of the best I have, a PITH swap, a couple gifts from folks I sent Troop pens too, a swap with an Aussie, a couple where I bought the blanks at the IAP birthday bash auctions and had someone turn them for me... I get them all different ways. I believe I turned two of them.

I have a picture of each, that identifies who turned it and their id.

That's what I was wondering. I think it's a pretty cool way of keeping record of many of the members here and showing off the talents.

Top Bottom