My Christmas Rush

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from BackyardSmokin

Since the holidays are a frantic mess for my family I decided to get the pens that I am giving away as presents done early.

Before I explain them all I need to give credit where credit is due. I would like to thank Dan for his thread on the Dr's Pen Plus. Also credit to Ed and Captain as without them it would still be taking me hours to turn a pen.

Now on to the pens (please excuse the poor picture lighting in my house is horrible right now):

Top row (left to right):
Satin Chrome Seam Ripper Necklace in Olive Wood
Gun Metal Gatsby in Olive Wood
Salute Our Troops in Patriot Kirinite
Rhodium/Black Majestic Rollerball in Exhibition Olive Wood
Blue Shimmering Crystal in Pick/Blue Acrylic
Gun Metal Gatsby in Jack Daniels Oak
Satin Chrome Seam Ripper Necklace in Birds Eye Maple

Bottom Row:
Chrome Slimlines from unknnow assorted woods.

All of the wood ones were wet saanded with Dr's Walnut Oil to 600, then 9 coats of Dr's Pen Plus.

The acrylic pen was wet sanded to 12,000 then the Novus 3, 2, 1 was applied.

Anecdote:
When I told the person that is getting the seam rippers that they were getting the seam ripper rather than the usual caramel corn. The insisted that they get the caramel corn and pay for the seam rippers. they even ordered 4 more rippers.

As always c&c are welcome

Attachments

• 20151028_130526[1].jpg
    20151028_130526[1].jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 148
I understand the feeling, wife is pregnant and first year of doing a Christmas show and I have made 20 pens in the last 2 weeks to make sure I have enough. Those are nice looking pens, I love satin and gunmetal with olive wood and similar tone wood

Top Bottom