For my brothers and their friend

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Band Saw Box

Band Saw Box

Passed Away Dec 8, 2021
In Memoriam
This is a project I've been working on for a while. I turned the blanks 4 stabilized flame box-ender and 1 teak. Being out of work I had to wait to order the Elegant Sierra kits and that all came to be. Here are the finished pens. I used the flame box-elder because when we were growing up we had a flame box elder tree in our back yard that we build a tree house in. I thought it would be nice to have pen made from the same kind of wood. I made the teak pen for a good friend of one of my brothers. All C&C welcome

Attachments

• Pens.jpg
    Pens.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 220
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OZturner

Outstanding Pens, Dan.
Beautiful Blanks, superb Fit and Finish.
Great Gifts for your Brothers and a Friend.
You might already be doing it, but your pens are of a Quality where than can be sold on the general market.
Have you considered listing some on Ebay or other selling outlets?
Every little helps, it is expensive to obtain the necessary supplies, kits and blanks.
I appreciate you need and love penmaking, but it does come with costs that have to be met, selling to a wider market may help you to obtain your supplies, and perhaps a little left over.
Brian.

Band Saw Box

Passed Away Dec 8, 2021
In Memoriam
Thank you Brain, Jan, Edward and Charlie for the wonderful comments. Brain I'm starting to sell some of my pens. I have an order for cigar or as I'm calling it A Churchill. I'm not sure about selling on line yet.

Band Saw Box

Passed Away Dec 8, 2021
In Memoriam
Thanks Ed and Tom T. I'm sure they will like them, I did send a pictures of the pen to my brother Mike and he thought they were gorgeous, he knows about the pens, it will a surprise to my other brothers.

Top Bottom