My Big BOW Project

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jedgerton

jedgerton

I just completed and delivered my first "production" order of pens. Here they are in all of their glory. The photo leaves a lot to be desired and I'm pleased to say the pens turned out better than the photo.

These are all PSI "Designer" pens with Rhodium plating. The BOW was some of the nicest I've seen to date. There were three that I just couldn't bear to part with.

Let's hope the sale goes well. These are on consignment so if the sale doesn't go well, you know what everyone on my Christmas gift list is likely to get.

All comments welcome and appreciated.

John

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Wow, have you had enough of Olive wood "sniffing"...??? I reckon after doing all those, you may want to smell something else, huh...??? and maybe, just maybe you have become addicted to Olive wood and you don't want to turn anything else but...!!!:wink:

Nice group of pens though, I'm not that keen with the kit you used but I certainly can see that the Olive wood has some quality grain...!

They will sell..., I'm telling you...!:wink::biggrin:

Cheers
George

bking0217

That's one of my favorite kits with one of my favorite woods. I'm inspired to go turn RIGHT NOW! (How do I get on your Christmas list???)

Last edited:

jedgerton

Wow. That's a heck of a lot of the same pen. Why so many?

They all look good. I hope you sell out quickly.

Thanks for all of the comments. The reason there are so many of the same type was the vendor wanted BOW pens to go with her religious art items. She wanted one pen style to minimize indecision. We will soon know how it all works out.

John

David Keller

Great looking pens. The one fourth from the left in the second photo would have probably ended up in my pocket.

jedgerton

Great looking pens. The one fourth from the left in the second photo would have probably ended up in my pocket.

David,

There were three that ended up in my private collection. I have to admit I love Olive wood. The way it smells, turns and looks when finished are all pleasing to me. I may have a lifetime supply if they don't sell!

John

Top Bottom