My best pen's yet

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from spitfire

spitfire

So here are the best I have turned so far. I have only been at this since the end of December and I am already starting to get nice little inventory going on here. How do you guy's store your inventory?

A couple first here for me. 1st cigars and euro's. I think these are my best yet and I think the green box elder burl(which came free in an order from AS) is awesome looking. They actually sent me 2 of these and a black ash burl blank.
cigar with unknown wood, can anyone ID?
pen11.jpg

cigar with Koa
pen12.jpg

polaris with cocobolo
pen13.jpg

polaris with unknown(stabalized)
pen14.jpg

euro with acrylic
pen15.jpg

euro with acrylic
pen16.jpg

polaris with box elder burl dyed green
pen17.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RMB

Very nice. Beautiful peice of burl on the last one, looks like little tropical islands. You're doing great for 2 months in! I've been at it since ....October?... dunno, but your progress seems fast to me! Have you done turning before pens?

spitfire

Rmb, the only other turning I have done before this was in high school. I made a lamp. That was 8 years ago.

R2 I updated pics to show what kit type and blank :)

Thanks for all the great comments.

rhahnfl

Nice looking collection. I store mine in some cases I got from CSUSA. There are some storage solutions in the library I believe. I'd really like to make a nice display case at some point. Just another thing to add to my to-do list.

Top Bottom