My "Best of" Fountain pen entry

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Glenn McCullough

I guess it's ok to show them now, so here is mine. It is a segmented pen but I am more satisfied with it as an attractive fountain pen than a segmenting challenge.
It is a Gentlemans pen in curly koa and alternative cassein with Bock nib instead of the stock one shown.

Attachments

• Gent curly koa cassein 013 - Copy.jpg
    Gent curly koa cassein 013 - Copy.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 436
  • Gent curly koa cassein 012.jpg
    Gent curly koa cassein 012.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 400
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
rule 9. Individuals entering this contest should not post pictures or descriptions of their pens in any public forum prior to the final entry deadline. After the entry deadline you may post pictures and descriptions of your entry pens.
I hope I read it right....the final entry deadline, not the judging deadline.

I don't think your supposed to show em until the judging is over.

plantman

I guess it's ok to show them now, so here is mine. It is a segmented pen but I am more satisfied with it as an attractive fountain pen than a segmenting challenge.
It is a Gentlemans pen in curly koa and alternative cassein with Bock nib instead of the stock one shown.

:confused::confused: GLEN; Well done !! I have a question. Why do you leave the Koa proud of the Cassein ?? Jim S

76winger

:confused::confused: GLEN; Well done !! I have a question. Why do you leave the Koa proud of the Cassein ?? Jim S

I'll let him answer the why, but I noticed that as well and really like the effect.

for the effect is the right answer. I am not a fan of bellied pens, but when its done in a way that makes one scratch his head and ask "How'd he do that?" That, I like.

I'll let him answer the why, but I noticed that as well and really like the effect.

Carl Fisher

The how of design and assembly I get, it's the finish process that I'm scratching my head on at the moment :)

Very well done by the way.

Lenny

I don't know why but my first reaction was to think of Sam Maloof. I think if he had been a pen turner he would have made something like that! Very Nice! :)

Top Bottom