My Auction Wins! 2 Great Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Buzzzz4

Buzzzz4

During the birthday bash there was this small auction I'm not sure everyone was aware of.

The blue pen from mredburn, which was the winner of the 2010 Freestyle contest, was put up for auction here in the birthday bash. I have always wanted this pen for some reason. It spoke to me when I first saw it back in 2010. And now that I have it, I got every pennies worth.

Now then there was a second pen added during the auction. A very creative cigar pen from Hewunch. At first, I honestly didn't know if I would like this pen. IMHO It looked odd in photos due to the nib end. Crazy enough, that is what makes this pen wonderful to write with. It has become my daily carry pen.

Enjoy seeing 1st and 2nd together! I most certainly do.

419757_10150719551755692_142460600691_11997356_2034815767_n.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

D.Oliver

Not only did you snag two really nice pens, but that stand ain't too shabby either. It almost looks like it was built for the second pen though.

toyotaman

Great looking and very different pens. I really like the # 1 in the blue acrylic. I guess its a custom job? I've not seen a kit like that. If thats a kit where oh where did it come from??????? I would like to have one.

D.Oliver

Toyotaman, the blue pen is made by mredburn. I beleive all the components are from silver by him. You could drop him a PM for more info.

moke

Wow --
Those are two of the most awesome pens...on a site for awesome pens....you are lucky to have them...

To the two makers; you should stick your chest out!!!

Thanks for showin' Eric

Last edited:

ghostrider

Those are both very nice. I was fortunate enough to see these in person, and even with Eric's photag skills the pics don't do them justice.

The color and depth in the silver pen is a great match for the silver components which are beefy, but not ostentatious.

The segmented pen has such nice lines and a beautiful finish, and as he said is quite ergonomic. It has a rich look to it.

Top Bottom