My 3rd Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from paulkane1

paulkane1

This is my 3rd Pen ,that I have made,I know it's not perfect,would like opinions.?

Paul

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 233
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Every ( well almost every :wink:) penturner on the planet made their slims with that shape to start with. There's nothing wrong with it and many still prefer it. What I actually like it the accurate spacing of your angled segments and it appears you got it spot on on both halves. Well done. Keep it up:biggrin:

paulkane1

Every ( well almost every :wink:) penturner on the planet made their slims with that shape to start with. There's nothing wrong with it and many still prefer it. What I actually like it the accurate spacing of your angled segments and it appears you got it spot on on both halves. Well done. Keep it up:biggrin:

Thanks for your comments.Where can I get plans for a wide and varied collection of Segmented Pens?

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam

Thanks for your comments.Where can I get plans for a wide and varied collection of Segmented Pens?

You don't need plans. And I doubt you'll even find any. You will find inspiration from the great examples shown by other members, but mostly it will come from your own imagination.

paulkane1

You don't need plans. And I doubt you'll even find any. You will find inspiration from the great examples shown by other members, but mostly it will come from your own imagination.
Thanks for your comments, Paulp

Top Bottom