My 3 from this weekend

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from woody350ep

woody350ep

Here are the pens I did this weekend, Including my first Sierra. It was the click from AS on sale this week. These are my 6th, 7th, and 8th pens, respectively. I feel as though I am coming along quite well on these, and I think I have my own little science to finishing them down now (CA/BLO). My photo skills, however, well that's another issue. I will be taking some time at some point to set something up consistent, but for now, please deal with the quality :) Questions and comments please....

First is a Spalted Maple Chrome SL
6SpaltedMapleCHSL2800x600.jpg

Next, a Angelim Vermelho (never heard of this) Chrome SL
8AngelimVermelhoBrazilCHSL1800x600.jpg

And finally, the Walnut Burl Sierra Click in Chrome. I got this blank from AS with my last order and when I pulled it out of the box I knew it would be going into one of my Sierras, so I made it as soon as I could. This is my favorite one so far......
7WalnutBurlCHSierraClick1800x600.jpg

7WalnutBurlCHSierraClick2800x600.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rdunn12

First one looks overturned at the nib end(may be photo or angle).Second one looks nice,I like the shape,and the third one is nice,fit and finish look great.Overall great work.Keep em coming.

worship-IAP.gif

woody350ep

Thanks for the compliments guys, I have been showing off that Sierra like crazy today.

First one looks overturned at the nib end(may be photo or angle).Second one looks nice,I like the shape,and the third one is nice,fit and finish look great.Overall great work.Keep em coming.

It is the photo or angle, not sure which, but it flows pretty seamlessly. I like that one, but not like that sierra.

SamThePenMan

Nice pens, pretty good I'd say being as that they're your 6th, 7th and 8th pens. I'm a big fan of walnut, though on my screen it's pretty dark. I may have to order a sierra or two next time I order some kits.

woody350ep

Yeah, it is kind of a dark burl. In some light you can definitely see the swirl and coloration, but I couldn't capture that in the picture, mainly because I was in a hurry.....

Top Bottom