My 1st Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Ghostgoku

Ghostgoku

Hey Guys,

Here a Pic of my first pen...it is a stream-line made of cherry a gift for my wife.

Attachments

• My 1st Pen.jpg
    My 1st Pen.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 330
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Your first pen AND the wood is a gift from your wife!!!

Put that sucker away!!! Ten years from now, you will really want it!!

ToddMR

Looks way better than my 1st pen lol. I found it the other week and it looked pretty bad haha. You did a nice job, and I am sure your wife will like it.

maxman400

It Looks Great, She will love it and have her hang on to it, You will make more for her but none will ever replace the first one. Even though you will have to make hundreds to try (good excuse to order kits). LOL!!

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
Very nice, John. I love the color of that wood. She's going to enjoy that a long time. The first of many, I'm sure.

You're right here in Orange county? Welcome.

Great photo!!!

ROOKIETURNER

You will always remember your first and last. I would make sure that you keep an eye on it. I recommend keeping your first and saving it.

What is the finish?

It may be the picture, but the kit looks beat up. Always keep the kit in the plastic until assembly. Get a felt pad to place the parts on. I wear gloves when putting together, and makes sure to at least put in a protective sleeve.

I also prefer chrome or silver kits with red wood. My 2 cents.

So now for the words of encouragement. Looks good for your first pen. Keep turning!

Rob

Top Bottom