My 15 yr old daughters first pen.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from gokartergo

Status
Not open for further replies.

gokartergo

She actually got away from her computer and her cell phone to make her first pen.. And she actually had fun..

danielle.sized.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alxe24

That is great.She has a good eye. That is only the begining.
I can't wait to see my daughters pens. She's only 2 1/2. On the other hand I adore the little one just the way she's now. Go figure I can't make up my mind.
Alex

gokartergo

Luckily, I hooked up a VS on my bigger lathe.. She did it on that.. She is not allowed to us my Jet yet. But my son who is 7 wants to make one now.. I just might get kicked out of my own shop...LOL

Dario

Great looking pen! Congrats to her (and you)

LOL. Sounds like my daughter! I managed to have her try turnings a pen too...and she did like turning but not enough to ask me for a lathe. If she does, I believe a lathe will be much better choice than her spending too much time on her cellphone, computer or boys [B)]

That said, I know how proud and good you must have felt spending time with her in your shop and coming out with this pen.

LEAP

Great job, Both of my girls 14 and 12 have turned pens with me but the oldest quickly went back to her computer, IM and cell phone. She gave me the been there done that look when I asked her to come out and turn some more. I'll have to find a blank she really likes the look of before I catch her interest again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom