My "wife" made me do it!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from DKF

DKF

About a year ago I made a Baron out of Two-Tone Amboyna, and ever since then my wife has been bugging me for a pen for her....as much as I was trying to save the stash, she got her pen...(funny how those things go)...Euro/Rhodium/CA/WD/TSW. Comments and critiques welcome.

2008354325_IMG_1613.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rick_G

My wife got the first pen I made in Amboyna. An El Grande. She loves it and shows it to everyone. She's probably sold about $600 in pens for me that way. Really nice pen but I don't know how you held out for a year. Mine wants something everything else gets dropped, after all she has to approve the next tool purchase.

Sfolivier

" About a year ago I made a Baron out of Two-Tone Amboyna, and ever since then my wife has been bugging me for a pen for her...."

Whoa, a year. That's a mean wait :). But the pen is worth it, it looks gorgeous. How did you finish it?

DKF

Originally posted by Sfolivier

Whoa, a year. That's a mean wait :). But the pen is worth it, it looks gorgeous. How did you finish it?

CA....5 coats thin, 4 coats medium...sanded to 600, MM to 12000, White Diamond Buff, TSW wax.

Top Bottom