Musical themed Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from tjd

tjd

Here is an antique brass musical themed pen kit from PSI , made using Olive wood, friction polish and wax finish

PA244357.JPG

PA244358.JPG

PA244359.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

campzeke

I saw that pen in the Penn State catalog and was not really impressed with it. Yours looks very nice! Maybe you should offer your photos to Penn State .... Maybe trade for a few kits.... Just a thought.

mecompco

The blank looks awesome, and the pen looks better than I imagined. My wife has requested that I make a music-themed pen for her music teacher friend for Christmas. She loved that new kit, but I really shy away from "gimmicky" pens. After seeing yours, I might reconsider.

Regards,
Michael

Reactions: tjd

CREID

I have a friend that is into music and even sold a song to a town for a contest. I was wondering what one of these looked like turned and it looks really cool.

Curt

magpens

The olivewood sure pops !!! . I rather like the looks of that pen. . From pictures, this kit seems to be the best of PSI new offerings over the last couple of years, IMO. . Of course, I'll have to have one in my hands to know for sure just how much I like it.

You've done a nice job; the olivewood and the antique brass go so well together !!

Top Bottom