Musical pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Joe S.

Joe S.

Chrome postable Atrax rollerball with a piano laser inlay kit and home cast musical notes. I wish I could be cool and tell you what song is on the sheet, but I didnt pay attention when I made it:frown:. I had a great time turning it, and I think I could really get into these themed pens!

C&C is always helpful!

Attachments

• DSC_0500.jpg
    DSC_0500.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 372
  • DSC_0501.jpg
    DSC_0501.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 216
  • DSC_0502.jpg
    DSC_0502.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ed McDonnell

How about taking one of those musical greeting cards apart and hiding the music components in the cap so that it played the song on the pen when you pulled the cap off. It would drive me nuts, but it would certainly be unique and somebody would probably love it.

Great looking pen. Even if it doesn't play music....:biggrin:

Ed

Joe S.

How about taking one of those musical greeting cards apart and hiding the music components in the cap so that it played the song on the pen when you pulled the cap off. It would drive me nuts, but it would certainly be unique and somebody would probably love it.

Ed

I bet BradG could do it!

Charlie_W

Looks like you have been taking NOTES and really have TUNED your pen turning skills! :biggrin:

Very nicely done!

That is FLAT out funny!

I was going to say it was a SHARP looking pen but sharp is not good unless it is written in the score.......I am sure you will SCORE some points with this pen.
My vocal performance major daughter thought is cool too!

Brooks803

Ed

I bet BradG could do it!

Hell I bet he'd put a thumb print scanner on the clip to unlock dual pistons that release the cap. Then he'd Bluetooth the music player to play music off your phone or ipod. :bulgy-eyes::eek::tongue::biggrin:

Oh...and love the pen! It would be cool to say what the sheet music was from.

D.Oliver

It's a great pen but I'm afraid I'm going to have to report this thread to the moderators for exceeding the Bad Pun Daily limit!

Looks like you have been taking NOTES and really have TUNED your pen turning skills! :biggrin:

Very nicely done!

Very nicely done!

That is FLAT out funny!

Really a SHARP looking pen.

Very nicely done!

That is FLAT out funny!

I was going to say it was a SHARP looking pen but sharp is not good unless it is written in the score.......I am sure you will SCORE some points with this pen.
My vocal performance major daughter thought is cool too!

Just for giggles if someone ask about the sheet music...tell them it's Back in Black by AC/DC.

BSea

Great pen, and a better chorus of puns coming to a crescendo. Seems like they're trying to orchestrate this pen to the front Page.:rolleyes:

On the serious side. I think that show great imagination. I like how you JAZZED it up . . . . . . . Ok, maybe not too serious.:biggrin:

Top Bottom