Music Note kit on Black Ti & Platinum Elegant Beauty Click

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from phil

phil

Just what the title says. Christmas present for my wife, which if you havnt gathered by now loves music; plays the flute, gives piano lessons, and is the best piano player ive ever heard. she has been eyeballing this combo for a few months and i finnaly got it done for her.

This is the first time ive done an elegant beauty kit and its really quite refreshing working with a quality kit. This click is the smoothest most solid/positive fealing click ive come across in the world of kit pens.

I also tried a bit harder to take a good picture on this one. better lighting, beter setup, and i added my "company name". any thoughts and suggestions on all this are very welcome, but like they say, thanks for looking either way!

IMG_0193.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Snnej

I love that!! Beautiful! As a flute player myself (It's been a while though) I'm sure she will love it!

phil

Very nice. Have never done a click pen. Difficulty?

not any harder than the other kits. on the elegant beauty, the click mechanism is all in one piece at the final. but you have to unscrew the clicker before you press it in, or you can really mess it up. the other sierra click kits have a little metal nipple that you have to put on the end of the refill to make it work right, but you can just cut the tube down the length of that nipple and it will work without it. (if thats confusing, just wait till you see the kit parts, it'll all make sence)

thanks for the kind words guys.

Top Bottom