Music Heart

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from workinforwood

workinforwood

YEAH ! Hosted an image! After spending an hour on photobucket because I wanted to host a better image than the forum will do through an upload, I wanted to give my computer an RKO. The new photobucket makes me sweaty from getting so angry..all because it no longer supports those of us with dial up anymore. While uploading a small image that should take about 1 minute at my speed..it uploads a video commercial, and of course while that loads it says it won't interupt my upload..yea right..after an hour I still have nothing because the stupid commercial is still buffering :mad:. So I found a new hosting site that is much smaller and simpler.

Anyhow..here's another new one. Slowly I am rebuilding after selling some inventory going into Christmas.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

workinforwood

hmmm...that's not what I expected. It's a little thumb nail. When I click on it, I get sent to the host site where I can see a larger better picture, but I wanted that pic to be right here right now.:at-wits-end:

mrcook4570

Great looking pen!

I do not know about thumbnails, but you can embed an image into a post by using

P1080921.JPG

Drstrangefart

I just upload mine to Facebook. Right click the image, go to properties, and highlight the web address in roughly the middle of the box. Copy and paste it in the appropriate area when I go to add a photo to my new thread.

ctubbs

Very good blank and pen, Jeff. Do not get so frustrated with dialup. It doesn't care what you call it or how many times that you kick the dog, it will not run any faster. That is one of the biggest problems with the current net, most providers have forgotten the dialup user and gone to high speed only.
Charles

LittleIMG

Looking good Jeff, as usual. Thanks for the tip on LittleIMG. I've been looking for a simple host myself. Not on dialup but close so some of these sites are very slow. Judging by the ads on this site it must me local for me. Most seem to be in Windsor, 15 miles away. I'll give it a try.
Did I mention "nice pen"?:wink:

Top Bottom