Much thanks!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from MorganGrafixx

MorganGrafixx

I finally have a chance to get some images posted of the pens I made from the wood I got from Brian (USAFVET98) a couple weeks ago.
First is the Sedona I made from a Cherry Burl blank. This pen was made as a gift for a friend of mine. I liked it so much that it was pretty hard to part with it. But I'm sure he'll get lots of enjoyment from it. _chrybrl_sedona2.jpg

This next one is also a Sedona but this one is dressed in a really cool looking Lacewood. Again, compliments of Brian. _lacewood_sedona_r.jpg

This last one is a group shot of the 3 I made together. The 2 from the previous and the one in the middle is a Platnum Cigar sporting an Amboyna Burl jacket. This was a blank I already had on hand and I figured I'd turn it along with the others._chbrl_amboyna_lcewood.jpg

Well, what do you guys think?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

USAFVET98

I finally have a chance to get some images posted of the pens I made from the wood I got from Brian (USAFVET98) a couple weeks ago.
First is the Sedona I made from a Cherry Burl blank. This pen was made as a gift for a friend of mine. I liked it so much that it was pretty hard to part with it. But I'm sure he'll get lots of enjoyment from it.View attachment 8316

This next one is also a Sedona but this one is dressed in a really cool looking Lacewood. Again, compliments of Brian. View attachment 8317

This last one is a group shot of the 3 I made together. The 2 from the previous and the one in the middle is a Platnum Cigar sporting an Amboyna Burl jacket. This was a blank I already had on hand and I figured I'd turn it along with the others.View attachment 8318

Well, what do you guys think?

Great job Scott. The burls arent the easiest to turn. I have more cherry burl if you want I will send you a couple more pieces.

MorganGrafixx

Great job Scott. The burls arent the easiest to turn. I have more cherry burl if you want I will send you a couple more pieces.
It actually didn't give me any fits whatsoever. I was surprised. Hell yeah man, I'll take all of it you want to send my way! The last burl I turned before this one started talking crap to me, so I had to show it who's the boss and stab it in the eye with my skew.:biggrin:

yup yup.....Sedona dressed in Lacewood looks really sexy........
Good Looking pens Scott

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the feedback. Keep it coming!

USAFVET98

It actually didn't give me any fits whatsoever. I was surprised. Hell yeah man, I'll take all of it you want to send my way! The last burl I turned before this one started talking crap to me, so I had to show it who's the boss and stab it in the eye with my skew.:biggrin:

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the feedback. Keep it coming!

HaHa. I will get some stuff together and send it over to you as soon as I can.

Top Bottom