"Mr. & Mrs. Bushel O' Featherz"

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from akbar24601

akbar24601

Finally, the last two Christmas gifts. These are also for an Aunt and Uncle that I will see in AZ. Again, Platinum for him and gold for her. These are the Elegants again with Ebony and Veneer. CA finish.

I am rather confident that these are my last pens of 2008. I would like to thank everybody for their kind words, support, coments and suggestions. I am definitely looking forward to a productive year of turning in '09. I am also looking forward to a year of being able to share with all of you. Not just what I make, but being able to see all of the beautiful things that you all make and the helpful tips that you give.

I hope that everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy and Safe New Year!!! Happy turning to all of you!:biggrin:

Attachments

• Mr. & Mrs. Bushel O' Featherz.jpg
    Mr. & Mrs. Bushel O' Featherz.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 269
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jkeithrussell

Just when I start to feel like I can make a pen, someone posts a picture like this. Boy, I'm an amateur.

bitshird

Just when I start to feel like I can make a pen, someone posts a picture like this. Boy, I'm an amateur.
The sad part is he does it so consistently, I think it's wonderful that more turners are picking up some great skills, and showing some outrageous eye candy. (and making me drool)

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
The sad part is he does it so consistently,

I dunno about 'sad' :wink:, more like 'amazing':eek:

Every pen he posts is a marvel of precision and attention to detail.
There is an awful lot going on in those pens and if just one tiny part was out of synch, it would ruin the effect. Great skill, for sure:biggrin:

Top Bottom