Mr. Elk meets Mr. Snake

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from DKF

DKF

First of all, I would like to thank el_d (Lupe) for hooking me up with some of his snakeskin castings, and Hunter-27 (Landon) for hooking me up with some of his antlers. Through the process of making this BT Jr. Gent., the two were just meant to be together. Both the snakeskin (diamond back) and antler (Elk) were firsts for me. Thanks for looking and comments & critiques are welcome......

Here is a second pic of the pen with the cap on...not a great photo, but here it is, nonetheless.

attachment.jpg
attachment.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2962.JPG
    IMG_2962.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 406
  • IMG_2954.JPG
    IMG_2954.JPG
    22.4 KB · Views: 232
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
Looking Good

First of all, I would like to thank el_d (Lupe) for hooking me up with some of his snakeskin castings, and Hunter-27 (Landon) for hooking me up with some of his antlers. Through the process of making this BT Jr. Gent., the two were just meant to be together. Both the snakeskin (diamond back) and antler (Elk) were firsts for me. Thanks for looking and comments & critiques are welcome.

attachment.jpg
Looks good to me, I usually prefer slightly less "bulge" in my caps but you seem to have made it work, I second the idea of a pic with it Capped.

DKF

Thanks all for all the nice comments....A few have asked for a photo with the cap on so I have added one.....not the greatest pic, but it does show the Elk and Snakeskin together.

Top Bottom