Moving up... First navigator...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from DennisM

DennisM

Ok here is my first navigator. Not a bad kit to work with. This is a basic screw cap in gold, with tulipwood.

My ca finish is getting better. Photos not so much, need to go get a couple more lights for the light box..

Comments always welcomed..

Dennis

Attachments

• nav1.jpg
    nav1.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 187
  • HPIM0376.jpg
    HPIM0376.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 145

glycerine

Looks good. A little straighter than I like on that kit. As far as the pictures, are you using the on-camera flash? Looks like maybe a flash diffuser would help out alot.

DennisM

Looks good. A little straighter than I like on that kit. As far as the pictures, are you using the on-camera flash? Looks like maybe a flash diffuser would help out alot.

Ya that was taken with the on cam flash, didn't feel like setting up the lights, I am going to re-arrange the office today to set up the photo both permanently.

As for straighter then you like, how so? Do you mean that these kits usually have a small cigar light bulge in them somewhere?

glycerine

Ya that was taken with the on cam flash, didn't feel like setting up the lights, I am going to re-arrange the office today to set up the photo both permanently.

As for straighter then you like, how so? Do you mean that these kits usually have a small cigar light bulge in them somewhere?

Yes, I like the Navigator/gent/sedonas better with a slight bow to them, but that's just personal preference, you did a great job on the pen either way.

Top Bottom