A Mothers Day pen !!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Pipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pipes

Rudy Vey a member here gave me a blank of Irish Bog Oak a few weeks ago very kind of him by the way !!!Anyway my wife has been wanting a Sierra and likes the Irish thing .So I presented her with this pen today My daughter gave her roses and we will take her to dinner tonight !! I was really concerned making this as I had a very small blank for making a Sierra but I managed to drill stright and get what I think was a nice pen out of great wood 1500 yrs old Iam told by Rudy who has the papers on this wood !! From about the same time St Patrick was in Ireland Rudy was telling me .. happy Mothers day to all that are here and to those like myself who's mother has passed away Iam sure she is in your memory I know MINE is.. I will visit her grave today !! By the way its a FP finish and WTS ! My wife don't care for as she calls CA plastic covered wood :O)

momsday06a1.jpg

http://affordablepipes.com/

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OSCAR15

Once again Guy, yet another beautiful pen!
I never heard of the Irish Bog oak, but it works great in the Sierra.
I know it isn't the most popular opinion here, but I agree with the friction polish. No, it aint as durable, but the wood looks and feels like wood. Beautiful Pen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom