Mosse Antler Sedona

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from stoneman

Status
Not open for further replies.

stoneman

Hello again from the Green Mountains. I have gotten a little braver and attempted
a Black Titanium Sedona Rollerball this week. It is my eighth moose antler pen and about
my thirteenth pen overall. This is definitely a blast. I'm afraid I will have to try to sell a few to help pay for the addiction. By the way, can anyone tell me what type/brand of refill this style pen takes? I am only acquainted with the Cross & Parker Ballpoints up until now.

Also, the clip has just a tiny touch of "wiggle" in it, even when the cap assembly is pressed firmly into place. Has anyone else encountered this? Is it"normal" on the Sedona or is there a fix?

2007111434356_AntlerPen00008.jpg

2007111434413_AntlerPen00008%20Open.jpg

Thanks for the continuing tips and info.

Steve

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

les-smith

Nice pen Steve. Can't help you with the Sedona problem, but you sure are getting the antler pens down. The Sedona is on my list of pens to start doing though. Looks good.

Ligget

Great work, I put a couple of little dots of thick CA glue on the finial stem, the bit where the ring of the clip goes over. I do also lightly sand the finial stem before the CA goes on, slide clip over then insert into the tubed barrel.

Once it is pressed in firmly it should stop any wiggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom