Mosaic FP

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Jim in Oakville

Hi All,

I have a client who love's being different. She enjoys fountain pens and wants them to be expressive of her creativity.

Recently she asked me to look for a blank that was something that I normally would not consider, so I gave her a few options and she choose this Mosaic.

IMG_9568.jpg

IMG_9567.jpg

It's kind of wild for my eyes, but she has asked for several combinations in the past that I was amazed how well they worked out and mostly that she loves. She's a jazz singer and loves to write her music with these FP's.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wiset1

It's wild looking I'll give you that! While it wouldn't be my first choice in blanks it does grow on you. It reminds me of an Art Deco design, but overall...I like the kit and the cut. ;-)

It's wild looking I'll give you that! While it wouldn't be my first choice in blanks it does grow on you. It reminds me of an Art Deco design, but overall...I like the kit and the cut. ;-)

That was my feeling as well, I thought it had an Art Deco feel, I know she's excited about it, I am mailing it to her today.

Rick_G

I got a blank like that in a trade a few years ago Jim, could never bring myself to use it on anything. Now that I've seen that I'm thinking it may look ok on one of the platinum El Grande kits I have.

Lenny

Jim, I know a lady that would love that pen, too! It would match her wild persona and even the way she likes to dress! :eek:

Isn't it great when we get "orders" ... that way we don't have to try to guess what they want but instead the customer gets exactly what they want! :)

Nicely Done!

Jim, I know a lady that would love that pen, too! It would match her wild persona and even the way she likes to dress! :eek:

Isn't it great when we get "orders" ... that way we don't have to try to guess what they want but instead the customer gets exactly what they want! :)

Nicely Done!

Thanks Lenny,

Yes it's so much nicer when a customer knows what they want and places an order, then it's only the stress of working with the last blank left on earth of that kind and praying you do it right!! LOL

Top Bottom