A Morning Launch

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from workinforwood

workinforwood

Steaming cup filled with real coffee in a background of cream and real coffee swirl and dressed in aluminum hardware with rocket nib. :biggrin:

I really love this pen, it's one of my favorites ever..a simple design with impact...I really can't live without my morning coffee.

Attachments

• coffee1.jpg
    coffee1.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 226
  • coffee2.jpg
    coffee2.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 217
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

turbowagon

Cool pen! I like how you incorporated the real coffee in this one, and the red pepper flakes in the other one you showed.

workinforwood

Thanks..this is way too fun a pen to make..shouldn't even be legal! The creamy white is powdered coffee whitener, and the coffee is Hawaiian ground. You have to really time it and heat up the cream cups to stop all the coffee from instantly floating to the top. No matter what the coffee floats up, but if you wait for the resin to reach that critical point, you are able to at least capture some swirls in the center. The coffee in the cup has to be smashed repeatedly to compact it so it doesn't escape when you apply the white.

wizard

Jeff, That is absolutely amazing! Your creativity truly launched off with a bang for the New Year !!! Regards, Doc

Top Bottom