The Morning After

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from louisbry

louisbry

This is my first "The Morning After" pen following Ron McIntire's tutorial. It was a learning experience - pieces flew everywhere and I got glue all over my fingers. Great tutorial but I experienced a learning curve. I think my next will come out better. I made this pen using walnut, cherry and African black wood. Comments are always welcome.

Attachments

• Sierra_morning_after.jpg
    Sierra_morning_after.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 297
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

workinforwood

I am not able to see it. I click the thumb and the screen goes dark, a black box opens in the middle of the screen and something in the box spins around, but that's it. Maybe because I'm on dial up?

VisExp

It was a learning experience - pieces flew everywhere and I got glue all over my fingers.

Welcome to segmenting work :D I've found a box of disposable medical gloves from Wally World really help with the glue ups.

Your glue joints look tight and the woods combine together nicely. Well done.

louisbry

Thanks for all the kind words. Keith I will definitely get those medical gloves before my next one. The gloves I have (nitrite I think) stick to the ca glue.

Buzz

I am not able to see it. I click the thumb and the screen goes dark, a black box opens in the middle of the screen and something in the box spins around, but that's it. Maybe because I'm on dial up?

Dial up must be the problem, what you describe is the image opening up. Perhaps wait a little longer if you want to see the image.

Great looking pen

Top Bottom