Morgan's Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OLDMAN5050

OLDMAN5050

Passed Away May 15, 2019
In Memoriam
While I was doing the Jr. Gent my 11 year old Daughter was doing this multi color laminated plywood blank, all I did was cut the tennon for the centerband she did all of the rest.........
this one has a hutt ppp polish finish..............

Attachments

• 7-24-2011#3.JPG
    7-24-2011#3.JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 193
  • 7-24-2011#4.JPG
    7-24-2011#4.JPG
    110.3 KB · Views: 178
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Bobalu

That really looks great! Obviously Grand Pa has been teaching her well, as the fit is very good, the body contours flow smooth and clean, and the alignment of the segments between both barrels is spot on. Good job!

OLDMAN5050

Passed Away May 15, 2019
In Memoriam
That really looks great! Obviously Grand Pa has been teaching her well, as the fit is very good, the body contours flow smooth and clean, and the alignment of the segments between both barrels is spot on. Good job!

I know I am old but that is my Daughter............. I have Grandkid"s older than her..

Bobalu

I know I am old but that is my Daughter............. I have Grandkid"s older than her..

Sorry David. I don't know how I turned you from a Dad into a Granddad. I know that at the time I was looking at your Daughter's pen, I was thinking it's getting time to start teaching my Granddaughter how to create something on the lathe. Must have been a Freudian Slip. :redface::redface:

In any case, it's a great looking pen. It's good to get them started early in something creative like penturning.

JohnU

Very nice work! Looks to me like Morgan has a natural touch and eye for making pens. Looking forward to seeing more.

SGM Retired

Great job Morgan, if I was you I would stick to pen turning cause tractor driving is not your line of work. Ask dad for the car one day and drive on down and we can try tractor driving again.
Gary

Top Bottom