More of "What is this"???

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Druid

Druid

Finished a batch of Cholla cactus wood blanks over the weekend in Ocean Blue Pearl, Purple Passion, and Emerald Isle... more colors on the way (still trying to get the hang of the photography part) :

Attachments

• 006_edited-1.jpg
    006_edited-1.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 253
  • 014_edited-1.jpg
    014_edited-1.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 292
  • 030_edited-1.jpg
    030_edited-1.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 213
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
I really love those! The blue came out really nice. The purple and green don't look as vivid in the photo. But they sure look cool!

:biggrin: you wanna send me the green one to see up close.:rolleyes:

Druid

Hi Chris,
Yes, they will go up for sale this weekend along with a few additional "BONUS" colors. The cholla cactus blank (tube inserted) styles are Sierra & Majestic Squire for now... others styles and colors to follow by popular demand (yes Roy, I'll get your Jr out to you soonest!:biggrin:. These cholla cactus blanks turn like butter and shine like a diamond with c/a finish. They are an American original.. the "crown jewel of the desert"!

Stay tuned.... more to come in a few days:wink:. Thanks for you interest and comments.

PR_Princess

Hi Chris!

Actually we are excited to have a small batch of these blanks on their way to Exotics now. As soon as they arrive I will have them upon the site! :cool::tongue:

OKLAHOMAN

Jim,
I'll be on the lookout for it:biggrin::biggrin:!
Just let me know when and I'll be happy to paypal for it....
Those are fantastic, a great complement to the prickly pear cactus pens .

quote=Druid;956148]Hi Chris,
Yes, they will go up for sale this weekend along with a few additional "BONUS" colors. The cholla cactus blank (tube inserted) styles are Sierra & Majestic Squire for now... others styles and colors to follow by popular demand (yes Roy, I'll get your Jr out to you soonest!:biggrin:. These cholla cactus blanks turn like butter and shine like a diamond with c/a finish. They are an American original.. the "crown jewel of the desert"!

Stay tuned.... more to come in a few days:wink:. Thanks for you interest and comments.[/quote]

Last edited:
Top Bottom