More Red Tiger and Others

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from chriselle

chriselle

These 3 were done with a 14mm x .75 tap and die so a little bigger than my usual 12mm. First one is black alumilite with an urushi finish. The second is a black alumilite which will get some urushi starting tomorrow and the third is PR. All with #6 Jowo nibs. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_9155small.jpg
    IMG_9155small.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 353
  • IMG_9144small.jpg
    IMG_9144small.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 280
  • IMG_9148small.jpg
    IMG_9148small.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 231
  • IMG_9149small.jpg
    IMG_9149small.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 249
  • IMG_9156small.jpg
    IMG_9156small.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 343
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Brooks803

Your urushi is amazing! I absolutely love it! I can't wait to see what the second one will become once you apply it's finish. The last is very nice as well, good job with PR!

chriselle

Your urushi is amazing! I absolutely love it! I can't wait to see what the second one will become once you apply it's finish. The last is very nice as well, good job with PR!

Thank you for the kind words everyone. It's SO hot and humid here right now which is great for urushi ....but not so great for the guy sweating all over it.

Jonathon, that PR blank is one of Foolforpeppers which I think he uses Silmar 41. I have a handful of your blanks here and I would to try threading but too chicken$$it to try..:wink:

Brooks803

Thank you for the kind words everyone. It's SO hot and humid here right now which is great for urushi ....but not so great for the guy sweating all over it.

Jonathon, that PR blank is one of Foolforpeppers which I think he uses Silmar 41. I have a handful of your blanks here and I would to try threading but too chicken$$it to try..:wink:

It's a great blank for sure! Brian does some really cool blanks. As far as trying it with mine. As another SC blank maker would say "it's just a pen blank....$%#@ it up and I'll make you another." :wink::biggrin: Go for it! I've got your back. Do be careful if you try any of the vintage style blanks. The pigments I use do make those a little harder to thread. DAMHIK :rolleyes:

propencity

Chris,
Beautiful work on all 3. The Urishi pen is something else. Great photography; it portrays the clean lines on the pen design. Thanks for sharing.

Timebandit

Im so jealous that i cant get Urushi :frown: but so happy to see it on your pens:biggrin:. I always love seeing your Urushi. Keep them coming:wink:

Wanna come to Texas:rolleyes:

Last edited:

chriselle

Chris,
Beautiful work on all 3. The Urishi pen is something else. Great photography; it portrays the clean lines on the pen design. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you. I'm never happy with my photography and 250kb file limit is really pretty skimpy.

Im so jealous that i cant get Urushi :frown: but so happy to see it on your pens:biggrin:. I always love seeing your Urushi. Keep them coming:wink:

Wanna come to Texas:rolleyes:

When I was cleaning my brush last light I got a little on my arm...The itching has started and should be up to water blisters in another day or two. You still feeling jealous...?:biggrin: Texas...sure! I think we could exchange some ideas over some good BBQ and a few tall boys..:wink:

Top Bottom