More PONY Pens!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from 65GTMustang

65GTMustang

Again - I am combining my Classic Mustang and Turning passion.

Double Dyed Red Boxelder Burl Vertex Pens
The Cobra Snake Vertex was made so the snake was right side up when teh pen was being used.

Red Curly Maple Executive Pen

Mustang Decals on all three

Comment Please!

Thanks
Kevin

Vertex Red Cobra Snake 1.jpg

Vertex Red Running Pony 1.jpg

Executive Pony 1.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

65GTMustang

Yeah the decals are great.

KoKo -
As for the how to - I simply turned the pen down and gave it a finish as I normally would.
Applied the decal - aloud it to dry - then gave it 5 - 6 coats of thin CA
Re-polished and done.

Thanks for the comments

el_d

Nice pony theme and great turning...

My Wife loves the Mustangs, I had to get her a new retro body style 05 GT she wanted the 5 speed........ wouldn't even consider an automatic.

I got to try those decals......

65GTMustang

Craiy - Yes I do make my own details - Thanks for the comments on this and my other recent postings...
BTW - I hope you are posting your work - I saw that you were not going to post anymore because of the limited response. I have had the same experience

The same thing happened with my work until I a finished the posting with "PLEASE COMMENT - Your Critiques are requested"
Since then I have had a great response and learned some good tips on how I could improve the pen next time I turn a similar one.
Please post! In fact I will send you a buddy request if you can accept it I can set it up to tell me when you have posted a thread.

Thanks again to everyone
The nice compliments and the comic relief is great!

Kevin

lorbay

Decal

Yeah the decals are great.

KoKo -
As for the how to - I simply turned the pen down and gave it a finish as I normally would.
Applied the decal - aloud it to dry - then gave it 5 - 6 coats of thin CA
Re-polished and done.

Thanks for the comments

Nice pens BTW, can I ask what printer program or clip art program do you use for sizing your decals.????

Lin.

65GTMustang

LIN - I just had to purchase a new printer - my old HP stopped printing any red colors....I shopped them all and did test prints in the store, looking for the quality.
I decide and purchased the HP Officejet Pro 8500S Plus
I'm sure there are much better printers - However in this price range it is pretty good.
The program is Broderbund software - the Print Shop 23 Deluxe - It is about 10 years old so they may have altered the name a little.

Top Bottom