More from Pedigree Woodcraft

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from gerryr

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerryr

Here are two Rhodium Jr. Gent pencils for my customer in CA. Both blanks are from Pedigree. The first is called Pearl Pinto and I might actually use this one myself.

20079116828_PearlPinto-1.jpg

The next one is Tortoise Shell and I have to say it looks a lot better on their website as blank. This one might be OK if you could achieve a really tight fit with the tubes and polish them before gluing. I may or may not try that someday. It would also look better with gold fittings, but my customer always orders sets if he likes a color and I refuse to use 10K gold and CSUSA only offers the Jr. Gent ballpoint and pencil in 10K or Rhodium. LISTEN UP CSUSA, there are people who want matching sets and not in crummy platings.

200791161245_TortoiseShell-1.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

Gerry you keep posting these from Pedigree and I'm going to have to get some. As always great workmanship and pictures, you know how much I love SPIKE[:D][}:)][;)].

ashaw

Gerry
Very rich looking. Tell who do they compare to the of acrylics out on the market as far as machining, Drilling, turning.

I put an order in for twenty blanks. Once I decide on a couple of colors I'll put my big order in.
Thanks

Alan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom